We lead with passion and vision to realize potential where others cannot. We marry talent, deep market insight and investment expertise to build success stories.
We exist to connect audiences with their passions. To enhance the live entertainment experience and optimize fan engagement.
We bring the best entrepreneurial and executive talent together to build companies that have the power to deliver moments of joy to people’s lives and create value for our stakeholders. We are committed to leading the way in sports, media and technology investment.
We invest in companies where our expertise, technology, network and capital can create transformative growth and deliver for audiences and partners in new ways.
Our diverse management brings deep expertise from the sectors in which we invest. And we identify and empower world class leadership teams across our portfolio.
We pioneer new digital solutions and invest in ground-breaking technologies to help our companies disrupt and grow.
Our portfolio of rights owners, content creators, distributors, and agencies pool capabilities and networks to create new opportunities for partners and audiences.
OUR TRACK RECORD
- Aser Ventures founded
- ELEVEN Group launched
- Aser acquires 50% of Leeds United
- Aser completes full takeover of Leeds United
- Elland Road acquired
- Aser agrees partnership with the 49ers Enterprises
- New investments in Team Whistle & Hellodi
- NEO Studios launched
- Aser grows portfolio with a series of new investments in OneFootball, Sports Data Labs, Epico and WBSC.
- Leeds United secure promotion back to the Premier League
- ELEVEN Group acquires MyCujoo
- Aser agrees a new strategic partnership with Corrum Capital
- 49ers Enterprises increase Leeds United stake to 44%
- ELEVEN Group acquires Team Whistle
- Aser adds HAPPING, Creed Media, & Sports Innovation Lab to its portfolio
- ELEVEN & FIFA+ deal agreed
- Sponix added to Aser portfolio
- Andrea Radrizzani appointed to the UEFA Foundation for Children's Board of Trustees
- Leeds United enters the benchmark Deloitte Football Money League for the first time.
- Successful acquisition of ELEVEN and Team Whistle by DAZN